We're sorry to hear that you have a claim to submit; however, we want you to know we're here to help! Whether it's business hours or 3 a.m., we'll guide you through reporting a claim.
Car Accident: Complete the Car Accident Report Guide
Other Claim: Write a brief description of your claim, including:
- Your full name
- Who to contact and when to contact that person to discuss your claim (phone and email, if available)
- Policy number, if available
- Date of loss or claim
- Any injuries
- A brief description of what happened
- Any remarks you want your insurance company to know about the claim.
Determine whether you should report the accident directly to the insurance carrier or your Midwest Insurance agent.
|Report with Midwest Insurance|
|All Other Companies|
Report the Claim
If you have insurance with one of the following companies, please report the claim directly with company.
- Progressive Auto, please click HERE or call 800-274-4499
- Allied Auto, please click HERE or call 800-282-1446
- EMC (Employers Mutual), please click HERE or call 888-362-2255
- Auto Owners, please click HERE or call 888-252-4626
- Hastings Mutual, please click HERE or call 800-442-8277
If your company is not listed above, please contact Midwest Insurance with the completed form or claim description within 48 hours of the accident.
You can submit your claim by:
- calling our corporate office at 515-382-3541 or toll free at 800-729-4341
- faxing your documents to our corporate office 515-382-3844
- emailing your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, we hope it goes without saying, but if you'd like, you're always welcome to stop by one of our offices to discuss your claim too!