Vineyard & Winery Insurance in Nevada, IA, Altoona, IA, Boone, IA and surrounding areas
Your Vineyard Is Our Primary Concern
Your vineyard is a very large investment and deserves to have a protection package that reflects its value. Midwest Insurance Corporation creates individualized plans for vineyards. For vineyard and winery owners across IA, we are there to make sure that your vineyard insurance coverage meets your needs.
Midwest Insurance Corporation offers Property, Liability and Special Event coverage tailored to wineries, vineyards and growers, working with trusted carriers to make sure you are covered.
Vineyard Protection With The Custom Coverages You Need
Some of the issues that your vineyard coverage should address:
- Buildings and structures: Have you covered your buildings and structures as part of your protection plan?
- Tractors, harvesters and other equipment: Do you have these covered under an inland marine insurance policy?
- Chemical drift liability: Are you covered for any spray from your operation that drifts off the property and damages the neighbors' crops? This becomes a notable issue if your neighbor is growing organic crops or a different kind of crop than you are.
- Transportation issues: Are your grapes covered on their way to the winery? If you are hauling your own, you need to have cargo coverage. You should also check with any contract hauler to make sure they have your grapes protected all the way to the winery.
- Damage to vines and end posts: Did you get the endorsement to add coverage for a car crashing into your vineyard? A car accident might do considerable damage to end posts and even the crop itself.
Call Today For Your Peace Of Mind
We will walk you through the entire process in the most effective and painless way we know how. We are happy to come out to your vineyard and walk through it with you to understand your needs. From the vines to the well to the equipment and buildings, we will build a plan to protect your assets.
At Midwest Insurance Corporation, we protect vineyards and wineries in and around Nevada, Ames, Boone, Maxwell and across the state. We know the area. We know the properties. Contact one of our experienced representatives today at at Midwest Insurance Corporation to start creating your vineyard insurance plan.